|Bows and Arrows Homeschool Workshop||Wildlings Forest School||
|Boat & Raft Building Homeschool Workshop||Wildlings Forest School||
Wildlings Forest School
Youth Ave, Burnside
(We meet at the Sunshine Coast PCYC. Head to the oval side of the PCYC and wait for us under the green little athletics shed. Please ensure your waterbottles are full and that you utilise the toilets whilst you are here as there aren't any loos or drinking water in the forest).
Age: 7-18 years (Children under 7 are welcome to attend for the regular price with an accompanying adult)
- Food and water for the day
- Long pants (compulsory)
- Closed in shoes - aqua shoes, gumboots or runners they can get wet (compulsory)
- Towel & swimmers
- A change of clothes in case children utilise the creek.
In order to finalise our resources and staffing we require 48 hours notice for all cancellations to qualify for a refund or change of date. Please do not ask staff for flexibility on this policy as refusal may cause offence. Because our fees, resources and staffing are based on particular ratios, we unfortunately cannot offer ‘make up’ days or offer refunds if your child is absent.
- We are an all weather activity, so please pack wet weather gear (rain jacket, rain pants, gumboots) if the forecast is predicting rain.
- This is a drop off activity, however parents are more than welcome to stay.
- Activities are planned to last for approximately half of the three hour session. Most activities will last the whole three hours, whilst some may last one hour, or just half an hour before the children decide to go and climb a tree, throw rocks in the creek or build a cubby house instead. We are child-led, meaning we will follow the interests of your child/ren. So please be aware that whilst you may sign your child up for a particular activity with a particular end product in mind, your child may find something else far more interesting to do!
Please contact us via email with any queries you may have (rather than Facebook messenger or comments/Instagram if you can help it) at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can keep all our communications in one place. We are often out of range or in the forest running activities (particularly during the holidays), so most of our administration work is done after hours. Thank you for your understanding!