Forest School Excursions
Don't have a wild space at your school or service? Don't have the space for a fire pit? Don't want to spend money and maintain expensive resources like hand tools? Want to get your children out in nature on a regular basis?
Why not bring your children/students to our beautiful Forest School site based on the idyllic Petrie Creek in Burnside? Children will have access to the fresh, flowing creek water, our 'cubby house' with bush slide entry as well as all of our Forest School resources. We will of course tailor the day to suit your needs. Some examples of themes we can offer include:
- Fire/Bush Cooking
- Hand Tools
- Shelter & Tipee Building
- Knots & Lashings
- Natural Crafts
- Flora & Fauna
- Bush Tucker
- Art in Nature
- World Environment/Tree/Snake/Habitat/Water etc Day
- Seasonal Crafts e.g. Natural Christmas Decorations
Prices for excursion days will vary on the number of children, length of program, skills and staff required to run. Please download our Excursion Information Pack below for more details and email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Beach School Excursions
Come and roam the ever-changing rock-pools at Pt Cartwright with Vicci, our in-house Marine Biologist. Discover sea hares, hermit crabs, sea anemones and the weird and wacky sea cucumber. Build shelters, survey marine animals and collect data to take back with you. Sit and do some nature journalling, get creative and make a beach mandala - the possibilities are endless.
We can provide the specialist knowledge and resources to help take your next beach excursion to the next level. Download our Excursion Information Pack here and contact us on email@example.com to book.
How to Make a Booking
- Download our Excursions Information pack, including booking sheet, here.
- Fill out the booking form included in the information pack and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive a booking confirmation email and invoice for your deposit. The deposit needs to be paid within 7 days to save your dates.
- Finalise your payment within 14 days of your excursion date. See payment details and cancellation policy here.
- Prepare for your visit by reading our FAQ’s.