Vacation Care Excursions & Incursions
Don't have a wild space at your school or service? Don't have the space (or the risk assessments) for a fire pit? Don't want to spend money and maintain expensive resources like hand tools? Want to get your children out in nature on a regular basis? We can come to you, or better yet, come and experience an excursion at one of our amazing forest school sites!
Wildlings Forest School
(based on the banks of Petrie Creek)
Sunshine Coast PCYC,
Youth Ave, Burnside
Centres will have access to the fresh, flowing creek water, our 'cubby house' with bush slide entry and fire circle.
Woodfordia (Woodford Folk Festival site)
Woodrow Road, Woodford
Centres will have access to a myriad of locations within the 500 acre festival site, pending the activities chosen. Dams, creeks, native forests, bamboo sculptures, art and more await.
We will of course tailor the day to suit your needs. Some examples of activities we can offer include:
- Fire/Bush Cooking
- Hand Tools
- Cubby Town (Shelter & Tipee Building)
- Ropes, Knots & Lashings
- Natural Crafts
- Water Play Activities
- Art, Literacy, Numeracy or STEM in Nature
- Seasonal Crafts e.g. Natural Christmas Decorations
Prices for excursion days will vary on the number of children, length of program, skills and staff required to run. Please download our Excursion Information Pack below for more details.
Beach School Excursions
Come and roam the ever-changing rock-pools at Pt Cartwright with Vicci, our in-house Marine Biologist. Discover sea hares, hermit crabs, sea anemones and the weird and wacky sea cucumber. Build shelters, survey marine animals and collect data to take back with you. Sit and do some nature journalling, get creative and make a beach mandala - the possibilities are endless.
We can provide the specialist knowledge and resources to help take your next beach excursion to the next level. Download our Excursion Information Pack below and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Download our Excursions Information pack, including booking sheet below:
- Fill out the booking form included in the information pack and email it back to us at email@example.com.
- Receive a booking confirmation email and invoice for your deposit. The deposit needs to be paid within 7 days to save your dates.
- Finalise your payment within 14 days of your excursion date. See payment details and cancellation policy here.
- Prepare for your visit by reading our FAQ’s.