WILDLINGS FOREST SCHOOL PROGRAM AND WORKSHOP PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Fees vary from program to program but must be payed up front (for the upfront price) via Paypal, or Direct Deposit by the Friday before every program starts. This gives us time to cancel/rearrange programs, staff, coaches, hall hire etc if we don’t meet minimum requirements for that particular program. If you register but don’t pay by this time, your family will not be able to participate in the program. Casual fees need to be paid prior to starting your session.
Absence (sick) Policy
Because our fees, costs and staffing are based on particular ratios, we unfortunately cannot offer ‘make-up’ days or offer refunds if your child is absent.
Wildlings Forest School is committed to providing all of our families the opportunity to partake in our Forest School activities, however our numbers are limited by our ratios. When a family cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another family from participating in our program. We also book our activity providers and staff based on a certain minimum number of children. When a family pulls out at the last minute, we then have to try and fill this space at the last minute or pay for these places that aren’t filled ourselves.
Please contact us no later than 12pm on the Friday before term starts to notify us of any changes or cancellations, so that we may then make any necessary changes to our program and notify external providers. Failure to notify us of your cancellation before this time will result in a loss of 50% of your fees. Once the program has commenced, cancellation will mean a forfeit of all fees paid.
We do not refund Open Day cancellations as we lose money in Paypal fees and administration costs meaning it costs us more to refund you than it was to attend to begin with. We hope you understand.
Severe Weather Cancellations
Severe weather compromises the safety of all participants at Forest School. The severity of the weather event can pose different challenges for different sites and may include but not be limited to thunderstorms, high winds with the risk of branches falling, flash flooding, extreme tides or wave action (in coastal sites) If severe weather is forecast and the session is cancelled in advance (the day before or earlier) we are able to offer you a credit towards another session, workshops or products with the Wildlings Store.
If a session is cut short or cancelled half way through due to a severe weather event or unsafe conditions, we are unfortunately unable to refund the days fees.
If a program is cancelled to due minimum numbers not being met your family will be entitled to either a full refund or the choice of another program.
WILDLINGS EXCURSION PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
Make a payment
Full payment must be made 14 days before the date of your excursion, either by:
BSB: 084 756
Account No: 924635284
Please quote your invoice number
Make cheques payable to ‘Where the Wildlings Grow’ and send to:
Where the Wildlings Grow’
19 Hill St
Currumundi, QLD, 4551
Payment Details and Cancellation Policy
- 50% of total approximate booking fee must be paid as a deposit within 7 days of making your booking. Dates may be booked by another school if payment is not received within this time.
- A cancellation fee of 20% of the total booking fee (cost of your deposit) will be applicable if the excursion is cancelled within 4 weeks of the confirmed date.
- Final numbers must be confirmed a minimum of two weeks prior to date of booking to ensure we can staff your booking at the correct ratio and have adequate resources organised for the day. Cancellation between 2 and 4 weeks of your booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Final payment is due a minimum of 14 days prior to date of booking. No refund will be given if a booking is cancelled within 14 days of your scheduled booking date. You will be required to pay the full amount of your invoice, including any outstanding payments.
- Any changes to your booking must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org including adjustments to student numbers, dates and times.
- If the forecast is for rain, please call the Wildlings team on 0432874068 or 0407768687 the day prior to the excursion to discuss your options for rescheduling. As we are an outdoor education facility, wet weather options are not available and therefore we do advise rescheduling.
- Please note that if the school cancels on the morning of your excursion day due to rain you may incur a cancellation fee.